Monday, March 27, 2017


If you are applying for a family based residency, make sure your passport names match your marriage certificates or/and birth certificates. If there are any differences request an appointment at your consulate and request a “Same Person Letter” which will help you explain these names differences to the Immigrations inspectors when filing your residency petition.