Monday, March 27, 2017


*If you are a foreign citizen of a country Extra Mercosur and you have Residence Permanent o Temporally and you want to travel out of Argentina you have to take with you the following documents: Passport of your Nationality and valid residency document (typically your DNI or Precaria); DNI or Mercosur Identity Card issued by the Federal Police.