OUR FIRM OFFERS FOCUSED LEGAL SERVICES AND STRATEGICS SOLUTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF LAW
- 1. Immigration: Our firm is a superior choice in the field of immigration and nationality law for individuals and companies. We handle residencies and citizenship applications, flings of ID cards (DNI), renewals, extensions, changes of status, deportation procedures and all type of visas/residencies (employment, income based, family based, etc.).
- 2. Customs:We work with importers/exporters of a wide variety of commodities and manufactured products, providing them with counseling in various matters of customs and foreign commerce law and representing their interests in both administrative and legal proceedings.
- 3. Litigation: We can assist you in resolving all types of civil and commercial disputes through litigation. Several common types of litigation include: breach of contracts, landlord/tenant, personal injury, automobile accidents, wrongful death, defective products, etc.
- 4. Real Estate: Our firm represents foreign investors in the purchase, sale and leasing of Argentine real estate, both residential (such as condominium apartments, townhouses, etc.) and commercial (such as office buildings, restaurants, etc.) The firm also offers a wide range of property management services.
- 5. Contracts: We prepare, negotiate, review and advise on agreements in connection with trade and commerce including intermediary, manufacturing, industrial commercial, service and promotion of sales agreements.
- 6. Companies: An important component of the firm’s practice is representing foreign companies and individuals seeking to enter the Argentine market through the organization and representation of subsidiaries. Our firm organizes Argentine corporations, limited liability companies and other business entities.
- 7. Reproductive Law: Experienced legal representation in gestational surrogacy agreements and donor-recipient contracts.
- 8. Education Law: Filings for the recognition of foreign degrees or qualifications in Argentina by the Ministry of Education.